Polycystic kidney disease is a common hereditary kidney disease, hypertension and renal dysfunction, renal cysts, pain, bleeding and other symptoms of polycystic kidney disease to patients with a huge impact. For patients, in addition to some necessary treatment, the daily life also need to pay attention to some care, especially in the diet to avoid some taboos.
What are the taboo of the polycystic kidney?
(1) fermented food: mainly fermented food, like tofu, rotten eggs. Polycystic kidney diet taboo is fermented food will accelerate the growth rate of cysts.
(2) alcoholic food: especially white wine, alcohol on the kidney of the most severe irritation, and alcohol can stimulate polycystic protein activity, accelerate the growth of renal enlargement, so polycystic kidney disease should quit. This is one of the taboo of polycystic kidney disease.
(3) polycystic kidney disease patients should be banned the use of chocolate, coffee food.
(4) polycystic kidney diet taboo high protein food: all kinds of beans, such as soybeans, tofu and so on. High protein foods in the body synthesis of nitrogen metabolites, increased renal excretion.
(5) have nephrotoxic food. Nephrotoxic food can cause kidney damage.
(6) animal visceral food: especially the liver, because the liver is the largest animal in the detoxification plant, a lot of animals after the metabolism of the toxins left in the viscera, if the patient will undoubtedly increase the burden of eating kidney.